Tuesday, March 24, 2009

After The Morning After (Kensley)

Why is my room spinning? And my head is killing me. How I let Kaleigh and McKenzie talk me into consuming that alcohol is beyond me. I haven't drug that hard since, let's just say it has been a long time. I don't even go out to clubs so I never even think of drinking, but after that argument with Eric I had to get away for a while. I know he is probably pissed with me for getting so drunk. I don't just represent myself out in the streets, I am his wife and I should keep myself presentable at all times. I may have to make it up to him and give him at least five minutes of afection. I'm sure he would love that.

"Good morning baby." Eric says as he plants a kiss on my forehead. I didn't even realize that he was awake.

"Good morning. Did I wake you by moving?"

"No I really haven't been able to sleep much, you were in rare form last night. I was so excited I couldn't sleep. I'm so glad that our little conversation got you to loosen up."

"What are you talking about Eric, rare form? I don't know what you mean, I know that I was drunk and I apologize if I said anything out of the way to you."

"It's not what you said baby, it's what you did. You were all over me. I couldn't keep your hands off me. You were kissing, pulling, and tugging on every spot of my body."

"What?!!!???" I shot straight up in the bed and the sheet fell from my chest revealing two exposed nipples. I tried to grab the cover but Eric pulled it from my grasp.

"I don't think so. After last night you and I became a whole lot closer. I felt the connection that I have been looking for since the day I met you. You don't have to cover up for me babies or no babies you are sexy as hell to me."

"I already know that I am sexy Eric, I don't want to cover up because I am insecure. I want to cover up because I am a lady damn-it."

"Jesus Kensley how could you ruin a moment like last night by acting like a stuck up bitch in the morning."

"Did you just call me a bitch Eric?"

"No I said you are acting like one, not that you are one. I'm just really frustrated and I want to be able to make love to my wife how I want to and not feel guilty about it."

"Make love or rape Eric? Because if I was intoxicated it sounds like you took advantage of me."

"Rape? I can't believe you have the nerve to speak that word out of your mouth and against me. "

Eric grabbed my arm and rolled me close to him so that we were eye to eye.

"Don't you ever in your gotdamn life say that I would rape you? I wouldn't call making love to my wife, who came on to me might I add, considered rape. Why don't you get it through your silly ass head that I love you and I want you to love me back."

As usual he had fire brewing beneath his eyes, and I could have simply put it out by opening up.

"Eric if you don't let go of my damn arm so I can get up and make breakfast for my kids, I will call the police on you."

"Don't worry Kensley our maid, you know the kids "real mother" already made breakfast and took them to school. As far as your arm goes, you can have it back because I am done. I mean it, I will be moving my things to the guest room. I can't take this anymore."

As he said the words sadly I felt some relief. I just don't want to deal with him right now. Man do I need another drink really bad.

1 comment:

Nicole, Inc. said...

What the hell is going on with these two? Why is she with this man in the first place? He seems like a good dude, I mean, he's trying.