Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Here We Go Again

I feel like such a dummy. I haven't cried myself to sleep since I was in high school. Sha was everything I wanted in a man but he was making me become everything that I hate in a woman. But I love him so much. It's been five days since I walked out his door. Truthfully I thought that he was going to put up a big fuss begging me to take him back but he only called twice to check on me. So much for begging I guess. Damn him, I don't need his ass anyway. All I need is my bottle of Patron' and Nina Simone's heavy cries to forget all about his ass.

Getting out of bed was harder than I thought it would be, my head hurts so bad. From the looks of this room I must have had one hell of a temper tantrum. Yeah I can piece parts of last night and I remember seeing pictures of me and Sha at Forest Park last year for the balloon race. Just like kids we would make it out there every year and see all the hot air balloons take off. Those pictures of us smiling and being so in love through me into a frenzy I hurled one into the fire and next thing you know I was having my own Waiting To Exhale party burning everything that reminded me off him. I was so drunk and so pissed off that I dreamed about him. Ha! I can't even escape the man in my dreams. He was talking to me about the importance of being a lady and how ladies never drink more than they can handle. Blah Blah Blah who gives a damn about him and that stupid dream. He never liked for me to drink unless it included us getting freaky afterwards. But did I already say damn him!!! If not, damn him and his prudish ass ways. If I wanna drink this lady is gonna take a drink.

"Head hurt don't it?"

The voice startled the shit out of me causing me to stump my baby toe on the dresser.

"Got Damn-it Rashad what are you doing in here?"

"Saving you from yourself obviously. Have you ever heard the saying A Drunk Aint Shit? After you called me screaming and crying last night I knew you were drunk and I came over because I was concerned. Good thing I did to because you would have died from smoke inhalation. Next time you want to burn my shit you may wanna open a window. Now get your ass up so I can put you in the tub while I clean this place up."

"Sha I can't move my stomach is killing me. You can just leave out the front door, I don't need your pity. Let me just sleep this off like I said you can just leave"

Sha walked around the bed and flung me over his shoulders. He kicked the bathroom door open and to my surprise he had already run the water. He undressed me with one hand and then placed my drunken body into the tub. He looked at me as if he was peering through my soul. I was to weak to move so he took the sponge and began bathing me. Did I mention that I really really love him.

4 comments:

Nicole, Inc. said...

Oy vey!!! What the heck is wrong with that girl. Drunk dialing is never a good thing.

stlnubianqueen said...

awww man, I have to admit that I called an ex drunk before. lol. they always come when you're drunk

Anonymous said...

where is the new one, I finished my morning work and hurried on here to read my nex fix, I am going to need that you guys

stlnubianqueen said...

hello ppl, i need an update, thank u kindly