Thursday, March 19, 2009

Text Messages (McKenzie)

I hate the morning time. I just don't get the whole early bird gets the worm thing. Everyone should be allowed to sleep in and just work in the afternoon. I know it's a "good luck with that" kind of situation but it's still a thought. After witnessing the embarrassing scene Kaleigh put on in The Loft last I just want to sleep in peace. She totally made a fool out of herself and me. I need some rest to sleep off the alcohol and the adrenaline from our little show down with Sha. If it wasn't for this damn cell phone I could be sleeping peacefully, but it has been buzzing for the last 10 minutes and I know if I don't get up and address the calls they will continue to keep me from my sleep. And the 5 new messages that blared across the screen better be super important.


"Can u get away tonight?" 03/19/09 6:35 am


Always one simple sentence, never an elaboration.


"So you can't respond?" 03/19/09 6:42 am


That's different I never get a question twice.


"Guess your man must be there or something, you know sweating chicks aint my forte so I must really need another shot of that good." 03/19/09 6:50 am


"You know what I'm good if you are. Text a picture of that ass when you ready for the real." 03/19/09 6:55 am


What the hell is really going on? I look around to see if Marlo is still in the room. I heard the shower earlier but now it is quiet. He must be down stairs fixing me breakfast as he do every morning before he leaves. I am almost scared to read the last one. Seems like the desperation will sink in my fingers by reading it.

"Kenzie call when u get ur lazy ass up." 03/19/09 6:51 am

The last message was from Kaleigh, thank God because I was starting to get nervous. I never thought I would be in love with two people at the same time. I love Marlo but I can't explain this obsession with this other man. He is everything that Marlo isn't to me. Rude, disrespectful, and only wants to have sex. We never go on dates, we're never seen in public, and I know nothing about him expect his name, Danger. He pops up when he wants and calls when it is a good time for him. But the sex, yes Lord that sex has to go down as the best I have ever been in. It's always chains, camcorders, whips, oil, and some of the most rough and painfully beautiful sex ever. When Marlo and I are together it's beautiful, just simply wonderful. However it is something about the way that Danger touches my soul. I love Marlo but we wouldn't be as strong if Danger hadn't come into our lives. I have to find a way to shake Danger because I am finding myself wanting him more and more. I love Marlo I really do and this is the last picture that I will take and send to Danger.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG I thought she was going to be the good one. Oh well, just proves that chicks are sneaky I guess