Thursday, March 12, 2009

McKenzie

"There so much shit I wanna do to you. First you got to step into this room."



Jamie Foxx's song Slow was crooning from my stereos surround sound speakers. The room was dark and the 30 candles that I had placed around strategically was causing my shadow to dance seductively off the wall. I could feel the shot of Grey Goose that I had drunk earlier in the club taking effect on me. Oh yeah I am definitely in my zone. A little bit of Jamie and a shot of the Goose, please believe I am soooo in my zone.

"Turn around so I can look at you from behind."

The voice was demanding as usual and the baritone rang out like music to my ears. I began to turn slowly making sure that every inch of my ass was being watched. But nothing in life is free and that includes me. If you have the funds to pay then you can always play around these parts.
I began to jiggle just enough to tease him but I hold back on giving my all until he decides to up the cash.

"Damn baby you acting like that, I can't get more of a shake than that."

I pretend as if I don't hear him but I twist my hips just a little more, he already knows what it will take to get the full show. I could hear the song switching over to Tamia "Cant Get Enough Of You" that's always my queue to give him his private dance. Standing boldly in front of him I place my hands on his head.

"You know what it is luv, you want a dance then you better shower me with something."

He pulls his stack out of his pocket and began to place hundred dollar bills in my thong. A smile spreads across my face as I began to grind on his lap. I could feel his legs shaking under my body and that let me know that he was well pleased.

"Damn Kenzie you killing me tonight, what's gotten into you girl?"

I took that statement as a compliment and slowly began to remove my undies. The look of lust in his eyes was undeniable as he bit his bottom lip. He pulled his dreds back into a tight ball and pulled me close to him. He turned me around so that he was eye level with my love. He placed small kisses across my stomach and down to my inner thighs. I could feel the heat and moisture escape its confinment as he spread my lips apart.

"Damn Marlo stop teasing me, I can't take it. Go head and do what you do best baby."

Marlo had a powerful tongue, it always made me feel some kind of way. And that way is the most remarkable feeling I ever had in my life. It didn't matter the time or the mood if he was on his way down I was always a willing participant. Nothing could separate me from this man and his tongue.

"Mamma what ya'll doing."

I jumped away from Marlo and towards the cover as our three year old daughter Kylie stands in the doorway. Her hair was wild on her head and her baby doll was tucked under her arm. Her face was wet which meant she was probably crying from a bad dream.

"Go back to bed baby, daddy will come and tuck you in. I'm coming up right behind you"

As Kylie turned around Marlo pulled his jeans back up and threw on his wife beater. His Timbaland boots were still on and untied. He may be a thug in the streets but my Marlo is the perfect husband and father. He saved me from myself at a time when I didn't even know that I was lost. I would kill myself before I broke that man's heart.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok I'm glad to know that was her husband at first I thought she was a stripper. lol. this was very descriptive, felt like I was in the room watching in the corner. Just like a kid to come and C-Block

Nicole, Inc. said...

**taking notes**

Umm, so she makes her husband pay for it befoe he gets it. LOL. Seriously, please tell me they are into some roll play stuff.

Cryss you have done it again, my friend, that was an awesome read, but knowing you, I know there is a twist to this story....

Anonymous said...

Lord, excuse me while I go freshen up a lil bit, u took me right there and then that lil girl popped in. Aint that a ish