Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Girls Night Out (Kaleigh)

"You know Kensley you should try coming out with us more often, you should really loosen up. I know you are married and all with kids but you still look good for 34."

"Thanks for your validation Kaleigh but I really don't need it, do you really think I would look this fabulous and not know it."

The laughter around the table plus the drink and music was making me feel good. After my disastrous stake out in front of Sha's house I needed a relief and this was a very pleasant one.

"By the way where were you two sluts the other night? I kept calling and neither of you would answer."

"Oh let's not go there big cuz." McKenzie slurred her words with the help of her four Margaritas. "Your sister here wanted to play Cagney and Lacey so we were on a top secret mission to find out nothing."

I could see that tonight will be a "lets make fun of Kaleigh moment". I wasn't in the mood and I would go off easily. After leaving Sha's house yesterday morning I felt like a complete fool. He had caught me sleeping outside his home. To make matters worse I feel asleep so I didn't see who left with him that morning. That was a seriously wack mission.

"Nothing? What did you guys do in this so called investigation? And seriously Kaleigh why would you stoop so low that you would go on a "top secret mission".

Kensley's nose was in the air where it stayed the most. She had a way of looking down on you and making you feel super small.

"We didn't do anything, we were just waiting to see if anyone would show up or leave, an hour turned into two and we feel asleep."

"FEEL ASLEEP IN THE CAR? ON EUCLID? ARE YOU CRAZY KALEIGH"

"First Kensley could you please lower your voice you have the whole bar looking at us, secondly yeah I did it so what. Some of us don't have sexy ass husbands who are faithful like you so I was just checking to make sure Sha wasn't cheating on me."

"Girl you are wrong for that. As a lady you should never stoop so low that you are acting like a project pigeon. Sitting outside his house? Falling asleep? Let me guess you put here up to this McKenzie?"

"Ay Kensley I don't have shit to do with the decisions your sister make, now we are having a good night damn-it. I'm not about to let your snobby ass ways mess up my vibe. Kaleigh is grown and she needed someone to be there for her not judge her, so she called me. And you damn right I'm gone ride with her and I don't care how stupid the mission is"

McKenzie didn't say anything else to Kensley as she continued to sip her Margarita and look around the bar. Even though Kenzie was our first cousin and was pretty much raised in our home, her and Kensley always had some beef going on. They were closer in age than me and McKenzie, but she and I have always clicked. And she is right she never judges the way that Kensley will.

"I see, well I guess I have been put in my place. I'll let the mission and your little comments McKenzie slide. I came here to drink and unwind and that is what I plan on doing. So if you ladies will excuse me I am going to the dance floor."

Kensley got up from the table as the waitress was walking up to bring us our fifth round of Margaritas. Kenzie grabbed hers immediately and started drinking like it would soon evaporate. I could see Kensely out the corner of my eye and now doubt the Patron in the Margaritas had her feeling herself. I didn't even know that she knew how to dance let alone grind in the manner that she was carrying herself in.

"Oh My God Kenzie look at Kensley girl she is letting that man rub all on her ass and hips. I have to go and get her she is drunker than what I thought."

"Girl let the girl go and live life, I say to hell with it. That young dude is sexy as hell and in my opinion just what she needs to loosen her stiff as up."

"She's married and there are to many media outlets in here who could report about this in their paper or on the Internet. I have to go and stop -"

The sight before me made me pause mid sentence. Just two tables behind me sat Sha and a very attractive young lady. I've never seen her before so this one had to be new. I don't give a damn who she is if she thinks she is going to take my man she is sadly mistaken.

"Come on Kenzie we have some ass to kick."

4 comments:

Nicole, Inc. said...

FIRST!!! I was sitting here pretending to work and was like, it's Tuesday, time to read my story. LOL. I am sure that Sha will have some cleaver excuse...they always do... :(

Anonymous said...

Oh Lord something bad is going to happen I can tell. That damn Kenzie and Kaleigh always into something it seems

Anonymous said...

UH OH!! I have a bad feeling about this. lol. Kaleigh needs some help a little bit

Anonymous said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SHIT1!!