Thursday, March 26, 2009

Please Don't Go (Kaleigh)

" Look I can't take this junk you're pulling Kaleigh. I try to show you that I am a good man and I know that I have been busy lately but I just need you to hold on until I secure my spot with the city council. You may have ruined my chance tonight."

"How was I suppose to know Rashand that she was working on your political team. You told me that you weren't feeling well and you would be staying in the house tonight."

"That's because I knew how you would react if you thought that I was out with her doing more than campaign work. You driving me nuts with this, you have to stop this jealousy thing."

"I'm not hardly jealous. I know you been busy but have you seen me Sha? I can have any man I want why would I be jealous. If anything you should be jealous at all the men who have been checking for me lately."

"Why you here with me then Kaleigh? You say you can have all the men you want, yet you keep coming back to daddy for what?"

Sha was good he knew that sexy talk of his would get me to let my beef go, but I wasn't giving in that easily. No way.

"Why I keep coming back to daddy? That's a good question because lately I can't find an answer."

"Let me show you what the answer is."

With a swift movement he had grabbed me around the waist and pulled me close to him. I thought he was going to suffocate me he was holding so tight.

"This what you keep coming for aint it?" Sha kept asking me while planting kisses all over my neck and chest.

"Yea that's what you keep coming back for, because I know how to treat my cat right. Tell me that's what it is. How I make it wet, make it purr for me. Let me kiss her and tell her that I miss her."

I didn't say anything as I pulled my skirt up around my waist and slid my thongs down. Sha wasted no time getting reacquainted with her. It had been so long that I found myself shivering in less than two minutes.

"See that's why you keep coming back, who you know make you feel like this? I wanna feel her for real now."

Sha got behind me and the first thrust we both could tell that it had been way to long. He had a little tugging and pushing to do, but once he got in he quickly got his groove. I can't lie it was the best feeling ever. Either I seriously have that good good or Sha too had been deprived of some good love. After 10 pumps, 21 strokes, and five minutes he pushed all his weight on top of me and just laid for a few minutes. I tried to hold it back but I could feel the tears coming.

"Kaleigh, why you shaking what's wrong? Why are you crying? Please don't do that"

"I can't do this anymore Sha I love you so much but you are the one making me nuts. I'm insecure and so needy now. That's just not me. I want this relationship but I want my sanity first and foremost. I have to go."

"Go? You mean just home right and you will see me tomorrow?"

"Forever Sha, I can't take this anymore."

5 comments:

Nicole, Inc. said...

Ok, I have to say Kaleigh made a good move by leaving him. Cuz, if a dude can make you go nuts, sleeping outside his house sneaking around corners, then you don't need to be with him. It's funny how guys can bring out the insecureness(that ain't a word, but you know what I mean) in us.

Anonymous said...

AWW man he is a good dude, she needs to be patient. I dig this story because it shows how sometimees good men get dogged by women. where Sha at he can put it on me like that

Anonymous said...

wow, i am at a lost for words, after he put it down like that she just gone up and leave.....

Anonymous said...

What the? I knew you broads in the Lou were no good

Anonymous said...

LOL! She need to leave him alone. If he can't tell her the truth about where he is and what he is doing, then they don't have an honest relationship anyway. Sometimes you love somebody but they cost too much emotionally. K.I.M. The timing aint right. This is fictional right?